Meg's programs are all designed to get you started on your journey towards deep nourishment and radiant wellness during the pre-conception, pregnancy and the postpartum years. Meg is pleased to offer you the latest in clinical diagnostics, online nutritional assessments and lifestyle plans. Meg also frequently partners with your primary care providers, which may be your midwife or physician, as well as your supportive care team such as your doula or accupuncturist. Working together ensures that you are receiving the best truly wholistic care available during this important time in your life.
Meg's programs are totally unique, comprehensive and include:
- Vegan? Paleo? No problem. Meg's well versed in all sorts of dietary choices and can customize her recommendations around your choices
- 45-60 min Facetime/Skype consultation or home visit (for Sea to Sky Patients)
- Detailed health history taking
- Comprehensive individualized nutrition, supplement and lifestyle plan to help you reach your goals
- 24-7 1:1 email support as needed while you implement your new program
- Consultations with other professionals in your care team as needed
- Access to diagnostic hormone, allergy, adrenal and fertility testing
- Discounts on quality therapeutic grade supplements delivered right to your door
Can't find quite what you're looking for? Email Meg to discuss other options.
Fertility - Prepare your body for a healthy baby and pregnancy. Avaliable for individuals or couples.
Bun In The Oven: Pregnancy Care - Customized real food focused nutritional therapy that adapts to your body and baby's developmental needs.
- One appointment per trimester or 3 total during the pregnancy and one postpartum.
- Women can buy this package as a series (e.g.. First trimester, second trimester or third trimester) Or at a discount for all 4
$249/trimester or $849 for your entire pregnancy and postpartum care
OMG Now What: Postpartum Care - Learn how to naturally recover after birth or a c-section, increase milk quality and quantity and re-gain your postpartum body.